Monday, September 19, 2011

'Fall' In Love With Otto

It seems like only yesterday I was drinking my first iced coffee of the summer...

Today, summer is over and fall has arrived; at least in the retail world it has!

I look around the store and I see luxurious leather coats trimmed in fur, fine tweed suits in shades of plum, and the most adorable sweater dress with a colorful bird pattern on the front. And the handbags - oh Otto fans, the handbags! We have sophisticated leather bags, fun colorful wool bags, and rich suede in the colors of fall. Don't even get me started on the boots.

Chances are, if you are reading this, you've been to our website and seen the pictures. Unfortunately, the website only represents a fraction of our merchandise, and nothing beats seeing it (and touching it!) in person.

So, I encourage you to drop by and see this fabulous collection in person. We get new things every day!

Your Otto blogger,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment